Perched on a cliff-top amidst striking scenery with stunning seascape views, it’s not hard to understand why the beauty of this outstanding location has been captured on the silver screen on numerous occasions.
Providing the most dramatic and evocative film location Dunnottar Castle has attracted national and international interest. We do our best to facilitate all requests and look forward to working with you should you choose us.
If you are at the early stages of planning your filming then please get in touch with us for help and advice. If you already know what you’d like to do, then the following information would be a great help when contacting us.
- Programme/Photo shoot Name
- Number of people involved
- Areas to be used e.g. inside Castle, surrounding cliffs etc.
- Any special arrangements required
- Parking required – number and type of vehicles
- Date(s) of Filming (at least one month in advance ideally)
- Times of filming
- You need to have Public Liability Insurance – we’ll need to see a copy of this before filming starts
- Copies of relevant risk assessments
For further information please call on 01330 860223 or email firstname.lastname@example.org